Thursday 8 March 2012

19: last chapter!!!

I woke up to see a bright light and heard beeping noises. The first person I saw was Anthony. How did he get here? I shot up, and looked around, only to find extreme pain coming from my left side.
"What happened? Where's Ian? Where am I?" I breathed.
"Your ex stabbed both you and Ian, but Ian still hasn't woken up yet." Anthony replied. He looked like he had no sleep and seemed really emotionally distressed.
"WHAT?" I got up and tried to run to the bed on the other side of the room, but I felt the sharp pain again and collapsed on the floor, crying.
"Hey, why did you do that?" Anthony smiled weakly.
"I need to see Ian. When will he be better?" I sobbed into Anthony's chest.
"I don't know, the doctor will be coming in any second now that you're awake." He hugged me softly. Anthony helped me back onto the bed and he asked the doctor if he could wheel me next to Ian. I held Ian's hand and told him that it would be alright, that he would wake up, that I would marry him. I fell asleep for about an hour and when I woke up, Ian was awake and laughing and talking to Anthony. I almost jumped out of the hospital bed when I heard his voice again.
"Ian?" I whispered. He got out of his bed and kissed me. "So what was your answer to my question?" He asked sweetly.
"YES!" I jumped up and kissed him. Ian pulled the ring out of the box and put it on my finger. It was a beautiful, white diamond, with a simple silver band. I love Ian so much, I wouldn't give this away for the world.


Well this is the end! I'm hoping to write a prequel soon and I really enjoyed writing my first fanfic! If you have any suggestions leave a comment!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh i looooooooooved it!!!! It was so friggin cute!!!! I seriously squealed as soon as I finished chap 18, thank God 19 was posted too!
    it was AWESOME!
    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete