Wednesday 4 January 2012

My Smoshy Life Chapter 1!

Ok, so here is my first smosh fanfiction. I hope you like it! I love smosh and I thought it would be a good idea to write a fanfic.


I woke up in a familiar room. Obviously mine. I rolled over and saw Anthony lying there, asleep. He looked so adorable when he was asleep. Anthony suddenly woke up. "Morning handsome!" I whispered in his ear.
"Good morning, beautiful!" Anthony whispered back. I looked at the alarm clock.
"Oh my God! It's 12:30! We'd better get up and dressed!" I squealed quietly.
"Crap! I totally forgot! We have to meet Ian and Mari in the park in ten minutes!" Anthony said, stressing out, he ran to the shower and disappeared for three minutes. I ran in soon after. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth, had a shower and did my makeup. Anyway, I got dressed, and rushed to drink some coffee to get me going. I met Anthony out the front of the house that he, Mari, Ian and I lived in. I used to live in Australia before I moved in next door to Ian when I was seventeen when my family moved to Sacramento. What a coincidence that the two dorky teenagers I met would turn out to be my best friend and boyfriend!

We ran as fast as we could to the park, my brown hair flying all over the place. We saw Ian and Mari on the top of the hill, laughing. "What's so funny?" Anthony breathed on Ian's neck, making him jump.
"Oh, just talking about smoshpit." Ian replied.

"Hey Charlotte! How's it going?" Mari asked.
"Good! How are you?" I replied.
"Good! Hey, I'm going shopping this afternoon, wanna come?" Asked Mari.
"Sure!" I replied. "I need to buy some things for VidCon anyway."
"We should leave at 2 o'clock to avoid all the traffic."
"Cool!" I said.
"Good, cause Anthony and I need to film another mail time with smosh." Ian mentioned, flicking his hair. We spent half an hour at the park and went back to Ian and Anthony's place playing Xbox and watching tv.

At 2 o'clock Mari and I left to go shopping. We bought some sharpie pens for us and Ian and Anthony, outfits for VidCon, bought some
t shirts for the guys and had a coffee. "So, what's up with you and Ian?" I asked.
"Well, nothing much, but I think he's the one!" Mari squealed.
"That's so cute!" I squealed back.
"Oh my God! It's five o'clock already!" Mari said
"Gosh! We'd better get home quick!" I replied.

We drove home quickly and inside, and walked in on Anthony and Ian still filming. Ian stopped recording and gave Mari a hug. I went to Anthony and sat in his lap.
"So what have you guys been up to while we've been away?" I asked.
"Nothing, just opening the endless piles of mail we've got." Ian replied.
"Hey look what I got!" Anthony called me over. "A notebook about me!" He flicked through it and it opened on a page that said:

Hi Anthony, have you got a girlfriend? If so, dump her!

"Well, we'd better film this!" Ian reached for the camera.
"Sorry to break your hearts ladies, but Ian and I are both taken!" Anthony said, pointing the camera at me sitting on his lap.
"Um, Hi! I'm Charlotte, Anthony's girlfriend!" I tried to say it nicely.
"And Ian's mine!" Mari called from the kitchen, with a mouth full of food.

Later that night, I was looking at my tweets in bed. I had watched the new video 'Creepy Love Letters In Our Mail?' already.

~Aww! You and @smoshanthony are perfect for each other!

~@smoshanthony and you are too cute!

My followers had almost tripled since that video was uploaded this afternoon. Anthony had just walked in the room and got in bed.
"Hey! Check out how many followers I have!" I called Anthony.
"Oh my gosh! They have like doubled!" Anthony said, his jaw dropping.
"They've tripled, stupid!" Anthony always got his numbers wrong.
"Oh!" Anthony laughed.
"I'm going to go to sleep now." I whispered, kissing Anthony lightly on the lips.
"Okay. I will too." Anthony replied, pushing my brown hair behind my ear.




Stay tuned for chapter 2!

1 comment:

  1. Don't read this post! Read the next one! I got it messed up.

    ReplyDelete