Thursday 26 January 2012

Smosh Fanfiction Chapter 4: Smiles

Hey! It's a new chapter! Yay!

I woke up the next morning next to Ian, and Mari and Anthony had booked another hotel room that night. I was kind of happy that they booked the extra room or I wouldn't be able to look at Anthony in the morning. I got my laptop and looked at some tweets. Most of them were along the lines of:
~when do you think @smoshian will propose?
~Go @Maranthony!
~Congrats @Mari and @smoshanthony!

Ian woke up and looked at me. He smiled. What was that about?


Two Days Later:

"Morning, Ian!" I whispered in his ear.
"Morning, Charlotte!" Ian kissed me on the forehead. I kissed him back and switched the tv on. I heard a familiar noise.
"Shut Up!" It was the two words that were said at the start of each smosh video.
"Oh my God! We're on the news!" I shouted, waking everybody up. Anthony and Mari ran into our room and sat on the end of our bed.

{Good morning. Two days ago at VidCon,YouTuber Anthony Padilla, part of the famous duo smosh, proposed to his girlfriend Mari, onstage. [playback of the proposal] A lot of people in the crowd were quite moved by this proposal and some even shed a tear. His two best friends, Ian Hecox and Charlotte [random surname] are a couple too. The question we are all asking is when is Ian going to propose?}

On the last sentence, I looked at Ian. He just smiled. Again! What does this mean?


Christmas Day: (A Month Later)


I woke up at 9:30 in an empty bed. Oh crap! It was christmas morning! I raced out into the garage and checked on Ian's present then ran into the living room where Mari was sitting on Anthony's lap and Ian was sitting next to them. I went and sat on Ian's lap too. He smiled.
"Present time!" Ian sang.
"If we have to!" I sang back.
"Who wants to open the first present?" Asked Mari.
"Ooh! I do! I do! I do!" Anthony pleaded, pretending to be a five year old boy.
"I think he's a little bit excited!" Ian pointed out.
"Ok, Anthony you can open my present first." I gave him his present. He opened it and saw 'The LolCat Bible', and a DVD that had every single smosh video.
"Oh my gosh! Every episode! Wow! Thanks Charlotte!" Anthony hugged me.
"Glad you liked it! Ok, Mari here's yours!" I handed Mari an envelope. She opened it, and inside there was two tickets to Katy Perry's concert.
"OMG thanks so much Charlotte!" Mari squealed.
"I knew how much you loved Katy Perry!" I explained.
"Okay Ian, here's yours!" I took his hand and led him to the study. There was a huge box there.
"Can you help me carry it into the living room?" I asked.
"Sure! I can't wait to see what's inside!" He picked up the box and carried it into the living room, where Anthony and Mari were sitting. He opened the top of the box and it was filled with packing peanuts.
"Go on! Look inside!" I pointed to the box. Ian spent about ten minutes fishing through the box, trying to find something. I snuck up behind him, with his actual present and tapped him on the back. He turned around instantly and saw me with his present.
"Oh. My. God!"
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment