Thursday 26 January 2012

Smosh Fanfiction Chapter 3: Anthony's Question

Hey, it's a little late but I'm really excited about this one!

"Okay." We went outside and sat down on the bench.
"So... I was thinking of proposing to Mari!" Anthony said softly, so no one could hear.
"OMG! Congratulations!" I squealed and squeezed him tight.
"So I'm gonna need your advice on the ring." He said breathlessly.
"Sure! Anything for my two besties! When are you going to propose? Have you told Ian?" I seemed to just get out.
"1. Thanks, 2. I'm hoping to do it onstage on the last night of VidCon, 3. Yes I told him three days ago." Ian answered.
"Cool! When are we going to go and get the ring?" I asked yet another question.
"I was hoping later this afternoon, and because Ian already knows, he'll understand why we're going on a 'walk'." He explained.
"But what if Mari wants to come as well?" I asked.
"Oh I forgot to tell you, she'll be filming the smosh pit video tonight live onstage." Anthony explained.
"Awesome! We'll all go ring shopping then."
We all wished Mari good luck and rushed out to the parking lot, then drove to Tiffany's. After about half an hour, all three of us had decided on a stunning 1.5 carat square cut ring. Anthony was so happy and Mari loved him so much. I felt so happy for him I started crying on the way back to the hotel. Ian kissed me lightly on the forehead in the backseat.

When the night came, Ian, Anthony and I were onstage answering questions, when the time came for Anthony to make his announcement. He looked really nervous. He stepped up to the middle of the stage.

"Uh, hello VidCon!" The crowd went crazy.
"You might have seen the latest mail time with smosh." the crowd cheered. "Well do you remember this part?" The screen played a short clip of Mari calling from the kitchen, 'And Anthony's mine!' the crowd laughed.
"Mari, get up here!" Anthony called, pointing to Mari sitting in the crowd. She ran up to Ian, standing next to him.
"Uh, Hi VidCon!" Mari didn't seem to know what was going on.
"Mari [Insert surname here],I love you more than life. I promise to never leave you alone, and to be with you for your entire life, through good times and bad. I’ll always be there for you, and give of myself whatever I must in order to make you happy, and keep you safe." Ian threw the ring box to him and he got down on one knee. "I’ll love you forever. Will you marry me?" Anthony finally asked.
"Yes, Anthony!" Mari seemed so shocked and kissed him. The crowd went absolutely bonkers and some fully grown men were shedding a tear. Of course I was bawling and I buried myself in Ian's chest. All four of us ran offstage and I gave Mari and Anthony a huge hug.
"Congratulations!" I had to shout, due to all the noise in the crowd. We all went back onstage and out came Shane, Toby, Dave Days, iJustine, Shaycarl and every other famous YouTuber came onstage to form a great big group hug. What a perfect night.

Did you like it?

2 comments:

  1. AWWHH! this is so cute!! i really love your story! :)
    -rachel

    ReplyDelete