Thursday 26 January 2012

Smosh Fanfiction Chapter 7: Packing

The morning before Ian and I left for our holiday to Australia, I woke up, got ready and immediately started getting organized for the trip ahead. I had always been the organized type, just not when it came to all my things. I used to be a self confessed hoarder, at that. I made a list that read:

To Pack:

Warm jacket
Jeans
Shorts and skirts
Casual shirts
T-shirts
Jacket and trousers or dresses
Warm sweater
Tracksuit
Socks
Underwear
Nightwear
Swim wear and towels
Snorkels
Comfortable shoes
Flip flops
Going out shoes
Toiletry bag and contents
Bath towel
Suntan lotion
Insect repellent
Medications
Tissues
Miscellaneous
Sunglasses
Flashlight
Power adapters
Day bag
Overnight bag
Gadgets and chargers


After I finished packing, I put every gadget we owned on charge. I didn't want to get on the plane to find out that my iPad had only 39% left, did I? So anyway, I checked our flight details for the millionth time this week and collapsed on the couch, exhausted. It was around three o'clock, so I had to wake Ian up. He slept in really late especially when he had a big day ahead, which was inconvenient, but I loved how cute he was when he slept. I tiptoed into our room and sat beside him on the bed. I shook his shoulder gently and when he woke up I kissed him on the cheek. He kissed me back. I loved it when his hair was messy. He was so warm. I kissed him more and we fell down on the bed. I giggled and Ian grinned.
"Afternoon, sleepyhead!" I whispered.
"What time is it?" Ian yawned. I moved his face so he could see the alarm clock on the bedside table. "Three o'clock? God, I should have woken up earlier to help you pack."
"No worries! I'm all done." I reassured him.
"So now we can relax." Ian said, kissing me on the cheek again.
"Sorry, we've got to take Candi on her walk, so she doesn't get fat and explode." I grinned.
"Oh, ok! I'll get ready." Ian whispered. We took Candi out for a walk and met some other dogs on the way. It was always Ian's job to pick up the number twos and my job to feed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment