Saturday 4 February 2012

Chapter 8!!!!!

Hope you like it! Sorry for the wait Em!
The next day the alarm clock went off at 3:00AM to get ready for the flight ahead. Our plane departed at seven so we had to get organized. We got dressed, made a quick coffee and packed our toiletries. We got Anthony to drive us to the airport and when we got there, he helped us get our baggage out of the car and said goodbye.
"See ya! Hope you have a good trip!" Anthony hugged me and gave one of those man hugs to Ian.
"See ya! I'll bring you and Mari back some goodies!" I grinned. I was really excited.

By the time we got on the plane, I was craving some orange juice. I wouldn't be able to live without it. I've got this creepy obsession for orange juice for some odd reason. Thankfully, the food trolley came around quickly.
"Anything from the trolley dear?" The flight attendant asked. She reminded me of the food trolley lady from Harry Potter. God, I'm such a fangirl!
"Yes please, can I have an orange juice, some macadamia nuts and a coke?" I ordered for Ian and I.
"Sure, would you like a complimentary pair of Qantas socks?" The lady asked.
"Yeah, why not?" The woman passed me the socks.
I pulled out my iPad and began reading the Harry Potter ebook for the fifth time.
"Seriously? Again?" Ian kept his voice down.
"I'm a self confessed potterphile, how can I not?" I whispered.
"Whatever, I'm just going to read a little too." Ian had always been a heavy reader. I felt myself drift off to sleep...

I woke up with my head on Ian's shoulder, he had fallen asleep too. In his hands was his laptop which he was reading my latest Harry Potter fanfiction. God, I loved writing. I needed to have some more orange juice. I pressed the assistance button, and in thirty seconds flat, the flight attendant walked up to me and asked me what I wanted. I ordered another orange juice and a coke, payed, and pressed the cold coke against Ian's cheek. He woke up and grinned.
"How long was I out?"
"I dunno, I just woke up." I replied.
"Well, only four more hours until we get there." Ian yawned.
"Good, I'm starting to get sick of this plane." I pulled out my laptop and started playing minecraft. I was just about to place the last block on the mansion I was building, when the seatbelt light went on. Yay! We're about to land!
"Hey, Ian! We're about to land!" I woke him up, not knowing he was asleep.
"Good. I really need to walk around." Ian sighed.
"We still need to go through customs and stuff, then I think my friend Emily is picking us up, because she lives near the airport." I explained.
"Cool! I'd love to meet all of your old friends from elementary school." Ian smiled.
"Oh, by the way, in Australia, the schools are different. There's primary school, which has grades kindergarten to year 6, and high school, which is 7 to 12."
"Oh, I forgot about that. Any of your friends smosh fans? It'll be cool to meet them." Ian added.
"Well, I think Tara is a fan. Emily's obsessed, by the way." I warned him.
"The plane's landing. We should start putting our stuff in our bags."
"Yeah, that would be a good idea." I tried to reach over to get my bag, but fell in Ian's lap.
"What you doing down there?" Ian laughed.
"Just admiring your green jeans. Nice!" I grinned. "I'll let you wear them if you don't wear them when you're out with me, okay?" I reasoned with him.
"Deal." he shook my hand and I turned it into a kiss on the cheek. Then, there was a big bump, and we knew that the plane landed.
"Okay, we're now in Perth!" Ian clapped.
"Yeah. We should get ready and prepare for customs and stuff." I smiled.
"Okay." Ian made his cute baby voice. I gave him a hug because his baby voice was just plain cute.
"You're such a cute little thing, aren't you?" I did my best baby talk.
"You know it!" Ian laughed. The doors opened so we could get off the plane. We slowly made our way through customs and walked out to find Emily. We spotted the tallest girl there and I knew it was her. I ran up to her and squealed.
"Oh my God! How are you!" I squealed.
"Good! I've got a surprise for you!" Emily squealed back. We took our luggage to the car and Emily drove us to a familiar street. It was my old dance school! I saw my dance teacher and she was working with my old class. Oh my God! I ran inside and hugged my dance teacher and friends.
"Oh my god! I haven't seen you in ages! I heard that you lived near smosh!" My teacher Jen hugged me. At that moment Ian walked in the room and met her and my old friends.
"You never told me that he's your boyfriend!" Jen laughed.
"Well I am! We were neighbors before her parents moved back here, and she was so madly in love that she moved in with Anthony and I." Ian hugged me closer.
"Well we really should be going, but I'll come back and dust off my dance shoes soon!" I waved.
"Bye!" Jen waved back.

Yeah, this is really based on my real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment