Sunday 26 February 2012

Chapter 13

Smosh Fanfiction Chapter 13:

I slowly walked up to the door, and looked through the peephole. It was Dylan. He looked drunk. I knew he was an angry drunk. I tiptoed to Ian's room, to tell him he was there.
"It's Dylan, he's here, and he's drunk!" I frantically whispered.
"Shit, Don't worry, I'll handle this." Ian touched my cheek.
"Don't, you know how that worked out last time!" I held him back.
"Don't open the door fully, and talk to him." Ian kissed me softly kissed me on the forehead. I suddenly felt a lot braver. I nodded and opened the door, just a bit, so we could talk.
"Um, hello?" I asked.
"Charlotte, I want you back! I still love you, you still love me." Dylan slurred his words.
"No! I don't love you Dylan! I've got a boyfriend and I love him more than anything! You need to let this go! You need to move on." I yelled at him, maybe a bit too loud.
"Just one kiss..." he tried to open the door, and succeeded. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. He tried to take my shirt off, but I found a weak spot and pushed him off of me and punched him. I closed the door and locked it.
"What the hell? I know you want me..." Dylan knocked on the door again.
"GO AWAY, OR I'LL CALL THE COPS!!!" I screamed, kicking the door.
"Fine! You have no idea what you're missing!" Dylan walked away. I sunk down to the floor and cried with my back facing the door. Ian came and sat next to me, pulling me close.
"We don't have to go out tonight, if you don't want to." Ian touched my cheek.
"No way! I'm still going! It's my life goal to meet the Harry Potter cast!"
"Okayyyy" Ian laughed.
"I'm going to get ready. I suggest you do too or we'll be late!" I stood up.
"Kay," He stood up too. I went into our room, where our suitcases were. I picked out this:
"HEL-LO!" Ian looked me up and down. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.
"No, seriously, you look hot!" Ian played with my hair.
"Thanks, I just want to look as un-fugly as I can." I fixed Ian's hair.
"I just hope Tom, Daniel or Rupert don't get the wrong idea..." Ian laughed.
"Don't worry, if they do, I'll just act all fangirlish and they'll stay away." I winked. Ian played with the string of his hoodie.
"You look hot!" I noticed his teal hoodie and black jeans.
"Aww, thanks!" Ian kissed my cheek.
"We better get going." I pulled him out of the hotel room.
"Kay, I'll drive."
"Cool."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^* CAR DRIVE ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

When we parked, we got out of the rental car and walked into the restaurant.
"Look, there they are!" Ian pointed out a private table in the far corner.
"Awesome!" I almost skipped over to the table.
"Well, look who it is!" Tom laughed.
"Hi! I had a lot of coffee today, so I'm just warning you that I might be pretty hyper soon." I giggled.
"Ian, Charlotte, this is Dan, Emma and Rupert. Guys, this is Charlotte and her boyfriend Ian." He introduced us.
"Nice to meet you. Um, we're just waiting on my friend Emily." I pointed to the door.
"Cool. Should you call her?" Emma suggested.
"Good idea." I pulled out my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment