Saturday 4 February 2012

Chapter 9:)

We then drove to my Nan's house and had a big barbecue. I reunited with my family and friends and said hi to Nan's dogs. After the festivities, Ian, Grace and I drove to the hotel and checked into our rooms. Ian and I spent the rest of the night talking about what we're going to do for the rest of our stay.
"Why don't we take the ferry to Rottnest Island? It's really nice down there, and the beaches are Ah-masing!" I suggested.
"Sounds fun! Should we go tomorrow?"
"Sure! I'll have to pack my bikini!" I grinned.
"I'll have to pack my mankini! I think you'll look hotter though!" I think he knew he was going to get an interesting response.
"No way! That was for one smosh video! I didn't even pack it!"
"What makes you think I didn't secretly put it in?"
"One, I know you didn't. Two, I'm going to burn it when we get home." I grinned.
"Nooo!" Ian cried jokingly.
"It's all right, I can go out and buy some nice board shorts when I go shopping." I kissed Ian on the cheek and fell asleep in his arms.

The next day we went to the Fremantle and had lunch at Cicerello's. After that, we boarded the ferry and traveled to Rotto. After about forty minutes the boat stopped at the Thompson Bay jetty. We stopped to have a coffee at DOMÈ and went to hire out some bikes.
"Eww! What are these rat things?" Ian shrieked.
"You little girl! Those are quokkas. This is the only place they live."
"Oh, do you want to ride to the basin?" Ian asked.
"Okay! As long as you don't wear a mankini!" I kissed him on the cheek, and rode off. He followed me and we soon got to the basin, we parked our bikes, chose a picnic table and sat down. We had brought some sandwiches and our favorite passionfruit soft drink for our afternoon tea.
"I'm gonna go and have a swim. Wanna come?" Ian took his shirt off. Hawt!
"Sure!" I answered and raced him to the water, where several squealing fangirls ran up to us. We jumped in the water, went snorkeling and ended up seeing some starfish, fish and a lot of seaweed. We came up to the surface and started walking back to shore. When we got to our table, we saw a seagull that had pecked through the cooler bag and eaten our food.
"Bastards!" Ian laughed.
"Come on, let's go to the Quokka Arms and have dinner." I suggested.
"Okay, then we can stay at the lodge. Hope we get a good room!" Ian hopped on his bike and packed the half eaten cooler bag on the carrier. We rode into Thompson Bay and got a table at the Quokka Arms restaurant.
"This is nice, I think I'll have the bolognese. What about you? I'm paying." Ian read the menu.
"I'll share it with you, I'm not that hungry."
"Okay. What about drinks? I'm just having a coke. I don't want to drink and cycle!" Ian badly joked.
"Okay... Well I'll have a lemon lime bitters please."
"Okay, I'll go order, you stay here." He got up, and walked towards the counter. I got my iPad out and continued writing my Harry Potter fanfiction. God, I must be really obsessed. I spotted Ian walking back with the drinks, and put the iPad away. Ian sat down and we started trying to spot all of the fangirls. This is our usual activity at restaurants, as we don't really have anything else to do.
"There's some." Ian whispered and pointed at two ten year old girls almost dying.
"Aww they're so cute, why don't we go say hi and film them!" I whispered back.
"Good idea, he pulled the flip cam out of his pocket and pressed record. We walked over to their table and said hi.
"Hey, we saw you two looking and wanted to say hi!" I bent down and spoke to them.
"Y-yeah! I'm Kate, and this is my best friend Lily. We love your videos!" the girl to the left stuttered.
"Well it's a pleasure to meet you girls! Would you like an autograph and/or picture?" Ian shook the two girls' hands.
"Uh could we get a picture please?" Lily pulled her camera out of her bag.
"Sure! Hey mum, can you take a pic?" I asked one of the the girl's mother. She took the camera and we all smiled.
"Say, cheese!" She took the picture.
"Well, we better be getting back to our table, so thanks!" Ian smiled.
"Thank you so much!" Lily squealed as we waved goodbye. When we got back to the table, the waitress brought our spaghetti and set it down. We thanked her, and she shuffled away excitedly.
I had some of our spaghetti.
"Hey, let's film not a lunch time with smosh video, but a dinner time with Ian and Charlotte video." Ian laughed. He pulled the flip camera out and pressed record. We had almost finished our video, but still had to do the twitter questions.
"Hey, Charlotte I think it's time for something..." Ian made a bad Australian accent.
"Finding twitter questions, finding twitter questions!" I sang. I pulled my iPhone out of my handbag and read some questions on Ian's twitter. Most of them were funny, gay or just annoying. I spotted one I liked.
~Can you kiss each other?
I read it out, while talking in a pervy voice. Ian smiled and leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him back. Immediately I knew we were going to get a lot of hate for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment