Monday 27 February 2012

15!!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*IAN'S POV*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^


The waitress came to get our orders.
"Hmm, I might get the spicy green curry." I chuckled. "I must admit it tastes pretty good!"
"Yeah, me too." Charlotte agreed. A waitress walked past, holding what looked like a spicy green curry.
"Maybe we should share." I laughed.
"Good idea." She giggled.
"Yeah, I might get the spaghetti carbonara, that's really good here." Emily said. She looked like she really liked Tom. Tom looked like he liked Emily too. They would be the perfect match!
"I might get the fish and chips. That's my fave." Emma laughed.
"Yeah, same." Dan replied.
"Thanks! The food will be here in a couple of minutes. Also, Um.. Can I get a picture with you guys?" the waitress nervously asked.
"Sure!" Emma smiled. "Do you want Ian, Emily and Charlotte in the picture too?"
"Yeah! Sure, I love smosh!" She replied. We stood up and took the picture.
"My name's Caitlyn, by the way." She smiled.
"Cool, you are the best waitress ever!" Emily laughed. We sat down and started talking about smosh, Draco Malfoy, gay wizards and kids react.
"Oh my god! I love kids react! I saw your reaction to them reacting to you! That was really funny." Emma laughed.
"Yeah, We've met Will at VidCon and he's really cute!" I laughed back.
"Aww! Wouldn't it be awesome to go to VidCon?" Rupert asked.
"We go every year! You should come, that would be the ultimate VidCon!"
"Oh yeah, I heard Anthony proposed last VidCon!" Dan smiled.

-------------—–-—–-Charlotte's P.O.V.

"Yeah, that was really sweet. I bet you helped him with the ring though!" Emma giggled.
"Yeah, he only had a little help." I laughed.
"He did well, I saw a picture of the ring on twitter." Emma smiled.
"You follow us?" Ian seemed surprised.
"Yeah, and Charlotte, too. I was really excited when I saw that Charlotte and you were following me." Dan laughed.
"Why wouldn't I? I love you guys! You're like my idols!" My fangirl side was starting to show.
"Aww! Thanks! We love you guys too!" Emma giggled.
"Thanks! I didn't even think you knew we existed before we met Tom!" I smiled and looked over to Tom. It looked like they were having their own conversation. Emily seemed to really like him.
"Oh, sorry guys," Emily giggled.
"It's alright!" I laughed.
"Yeah, I think we should go home now, it's eleven o'clock!" Ian laughed.
"You guys have plans tomorrow? We could go to kings park for a picnic!" I suggested.
"Um, Tom and I are going to the beach, but the day after might be nice!" Emily smiled.
"Cool! See you guys then, but I'll see you back at our hotel room!" I pointed to Emily. We exchanged hugs and got in our cars. Although, Emily's hug with Tom seemed to last a bit longer. They would look so cute together!

No comments:

Post a Comment