Monday 27 February 2012

16

-------Car Drive------

We pulled up at the hotel and met Emily in the lobby.
"You excited for our sleepover?" I over excitedly giggled.
"Hell ya!" Ian giggled and jumped up and down.
"Ooh, we're going to give you a full makeover!" Emily laughed.
"Then we'll talk about boys!" I nudged Em.
"Shut up, Tom's really nice.." Emily smiled.
"Hey! I didn't say anything about Tom!" I giggled.
"Oh, whatever, we're going to the beach tomorrow, and guess what? You're not coming!" Emily laughed.
"Ok, just make sure you stay for breakfast." I grinned, knowing that my best friend was going on a date with Tom Felton.
"Kay." Emily smiled. We started walking to the elevator, when someone pulled my hand and spun me around. I thought it was Ian, but when I opened my eyes, I saw Dylan's dark green eyes staring at me evilly. I tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth, picked me up and started walking towards the exit. I punched him and he let go for a second, and regained his grip. By that point Ian had ran up to us and punched Dylan. The force of the punch knocked us over and I scrambled up. Ian held his wrist to keep him there.
"I'll call the police!" Em frantically looked in her bag for her phone.
"Okay, Ian, do you need any help?" I asked.
"Yeah, can you slap him for trying to kidnap my girlfriend?" Ian smiled. That's what I love about him, able to laugh in any situation. I did as he told me and soon enough, the police arrived to get Dylan.
"Thank you so much officer. Now we can continue on our sleepover." Ian winked, getting a funny look from the policeman.
"Well, you do that. Hey, aren't you the guy from smosh?" The policeman asked.
"Yeah, I'm from the inter-webs, you know, 'puters and stuff." Ian laughed, followed by the policeman.
"Okay, well if you have any more trouble, feel free to call." He smiled and walked off. We walked into the elevator. Why do our lives have to be so messed up? We finally got into the hotel room and set up our sleeping bags.
"Okay, I'm going to get changed into my jim-jams, so call out when I can come back in." Emily smiled and left the room. We got changed and sat on the bed.
"You can come back in!" I yelled. Emily took her phone out and started texting Tom.
Ian was wearing his purple pajama shorts and no shirt. Luckily Emily didn't notice and dialed the number to call Tom and tell him what happened. After she had done, she looked over, about to speak and looked away quickly.
"God Ian, put a shirt on!" She giggled.
"Whatever," He chuckled and left the room.
"So what's up with you and Tom?" I nudged Emily.
"Gosh, he's so sweet and cute..." She trailed off.
"You are so cute! We must pick out a hot bikini for tomorrow." I squealed.
"Yeah, but we have to give Ian a makeover first..." Emily smiled evilly at Ian.
"Ugh, as long as you don't do my makeup..." Ian groaned.
"Pinky promise." Emily held out her pinky.
"God, aren't we a little too old for that?" Ian chuckled.
"Just shake the god damn pinky!" Emily laughed.
"Okay!" Ian smiled, holding his hands up in surrender.
"I'll go get the avocados, honey and banana." I said casually, much to the horror of Ian.
"Hmm, dip huh? Sounds tasty..." Ian joked.
"No babe, it's to get mushed up and smeared all over your face." I explained.
"Okay, this is going to be a long night..." Ian mumbled.
"Get used to it, honey." Emily smiled. I came back in with the mushed up fruit and honey and slowly walked over to Ian. He seemed to be completely horrified and jumped up onto the couch.
"Noooo!" He squealed as I pinned him down.

We ended up watching Mean Girls, Harry Potter A.T.D.H. part 2, The Fellowship Of The Rings and Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Emily was sighing every time she saw Tom.)

------------------Ian's pov--------------------
Charlotte fell asleep in my arms about half an hour ago. She must be pretty distressed about the whole Dylan thing. If that man laid one finger on Charlotte again, I swear, I will-
"God, I'm tired." Emily yawned.
"Look, she's sleeping." I smiled and pointed to Charlotte. She looked so at peace when she slept. I remember the first day I met her...

No comments:

Post a Comment