Saturday 4 February 2012

Chapter 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I edited that lunchtime with smosh episode for Ian, I closed my laptop and fell asleep on the couch. I had a dream about zombie care bears, lollipops and that creepy dude from the green lantern. It was weird. I woke up and sat up in bed. Ian woke up and came downstairs in his purple pajama shorts.
"Hey, what happened?" Ian sat down on the couch.
"Nothing, just a weird dream."
"What was it about?" Ian asked.
"Oh, just that weird dude with the big head from green lantern, care bears and lollipops." I explained casually.
"Sounds disturbing." Ian laughed. I laughed and got some cereal. Yum!

We had to take the ferry home that day at one o'clock so I packed our luggage and Ian put it outside the front door for the people to put on the ferry. We rode down to the bike hire, returned our bikes and walked to the bakery to buy some bread and meat pies. Ian really had a chunky beef pie and I had a beef curry pie.
"Oh my gosh! This is really yum. We need to make these at home!" Ian took the last bite of his pie.
"I don't think they'll be as good as the bakery's." I laughed.
"We can try though." Ian smiled. I saw someone familiar past Ian's head. It was my ex boyfriend, Dylan. Great.
"Umm... Ian?" I whispered.
"What's wrong?" Ian looked concerned.
"My ex is right over there!" I whispered. "He looks like he's got a girlfriend. Poor girl." He cheated on me in year eleven so I really don't want to talk to him.
"Oh, is that him?" Ian turned around discreetly.
"Yeah, can we go now?" I leaned in.
"Sure, but he's coming towards us!" He leaned in further, our noses nearly touching.
"Shit. Just try to be all lovey dovey and he'll go away."
"Maybe he just wants to say hello." Ian explained.
"Maybe." I kissed him lightly. We looked up and saw Dylan and the girl standing right in front of us.
"Fancy seeing you here, Charlotte!" He tried to act cheerful, but you could tell that he was malicious.
"Um, hi! This is Ian, my boyfriend." I replied trying to act casual.
"Nice to meet you Ian. This is Violet, my girlfriend." Dylan shook Ian's hand, and I waved nervously to violet. She used to be my arch enemy in high school. She always thought that her blonde hair, big boobs, and skinny waist line would get her any guy she wanted. But I hope she now realizes, that fake beauty will not get you anywhere. She can't get my Ian.
"Oh! You're that Ian guy from smosh! I love your videos!" Violet finally got a clue.
"Yeah, thanks!" Ian mumbled.
"Well, we better be going, we need to get on the ferry." I quickly interrupted. Phew! We can get away from them.
"Just one more thing!" Dylan grabbed my arm. It hurt. "Dump that Ian guy, he's not your type." He whispered in my ear. What does that mean, 'he's not my type'? He is my type and I love him. I better stay away from Dylan.
"What did he say?" Ian helped me up off the chair.
"He said to break up with you." I whispered. I felt the tears on my cheeks.
"That bastard! Don't worry, it'll be okay." He tensed up.
"Don't do anything to him." I kissed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment