Saturday 4 February 2012

Chapter 11

Ian walked over to Dylan, and started talking to him. I could see him trying to keep calm. But after being with Dylan for six months, I knew that he can't keep his temper. This is going to get ugly. I started sprinting over to Ian. It all happened in slow motion. Dylan punched Ian straight in the eye, he fell to the ground, and Dylan kept kicking him. I ran up to Dylan and punched him. Ouch, that hurt my hand. I thought he wouldn't do anything to hurt me but I was wrong. He slapped me in the face and I fell to the ground, crying, clutching my face. I knew he would go back for Ian, so I crawled over to him and start looked at his face. Oh my gosh. There was blood trickling down his face. I cleaned it up with my sleeve and looked up at Dylan.
"You need to get some help, Dylan Carter!" I shouted at him. He walked off with Violet. A stranger came and helped Ian and I up, and walked us to the nursing post. She looked really familiar
"Thank you!" I shook her hand.
"It's alright, I love smosh!" She replied, sweetly.
"I have some smosh t shirts in my suitcase, so I'll send you a free one if you want!" Ian smiled.
"Oh, thanks! Here's my phone number." She pulled a sticky note and a pen out of her bag and wrote it down for us.
"It's the least we could do!" I smiled.
"Thanks again! By the way, my name is Ruby Woodin." She smiled.
"Oh my gosh! Is that you? We used to go to school together!" I hugged her.
"Haha! Now you realise! Have you seen Emily yet?" She asked.
"Yeah! She picked us up from the airport." I replied. Ian was just standing there, laughing at our girliness.
"Omg! It's 11:20! Our ferry leaves in twenty five minutes!" I looked at my phone.
"Haha I'm on the same ferry as you! Let's try to get to the jetty!" Ruby started walking. We got to the ferry and luckily we were the third ones there. We got a good seat and were chatting the whole time to Perth.
"Ian, I'm feeling really seasick!" I rested my head on his shoulder and he stroked my hair. I immediately felt better. Ian has the magic touch!
"Look! I can see Fremantle! Ruby pointed.
"Cool!" I sat up.
"Now can you stroke my hair?" Ian asked making a cute face.
"Oh my god! Ian from smosh is asking me to stroke his hair!" I did my best fangirl impression. He put his head on my shoulder and I stroked his hair. The boat started to slow down and it stopped at the C shed.
"I'll call you!" I hugged Ruby and she went to hug her family. Grace picked us up in her car and she drove us to the hotel.
"How was your trip?" Grace asked us while sitting down on the couch.
"Good! Too bad we didn't get to see the big gun things!" I joked. They were up a big hill and it's painful to ride up it.
"Oh my god! Ian, what happened to your eye?" Grace just realized.
"Got punched." He replied.
"Dylan showed up and told me to break up with him. Then he punched Ian, and slapped me." I finished for him.
"Oh my god! Are you alright?" Grace walked over to the freezer and got some ice for Ian.
"Yeah, no problem. I just want to kill him for slapping Charlotte though." Ian tensed up.
"It's ok. We'll be alright." I rubbed his arm.
"Well I better be going." Grace hopped up and hugged us both.
"Bye!" Ian waved.
"See ya!" Grace waved back to both of us.
Ian and I fell asleep on the couch after about an hour or so watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment