Monday 27 February 2012

14 14 14!!

I dialed the number.
"Hi Charlotte, I'm on my way. I'm in the car park now." Emily picked up after three rings.
"Cool, there's some other people eating with us, I think you might like them." I hadn't told her yet.
"See ya then!"
"Bye!"
I hung up the phone. I turned around and Tom seemed surprised.
"Why didn't you tell her?" He asked.
"It's kind of like a late Christmas present. She has a huge crush on you." I whispered. "Don't tell her I said that, though." I warned him.
"Pinky promise." Tom held out his pinky. I could tell we were going to be friends.
"Promise, we'll go and bring Emily inside." I stood up, holding onto Ian's arm. We walked outside and saw Emily's car pull up.
"Hey! We've got some people to introduce you to." Ian put his hands over her eyes and I took her hand and lead her to the table.
"We're at the table, just promise us you won't die when you meet them." Ian chuckled.
"Okay, just get your hands off my eyes, they stink!" Emily hastily pulled Ian's hands off her eyes.
"Oh. My. God!" Emily put Ian's hands back over her eyes. Tom looked like he really liked her. Emily took Ian's hands off her eyes and sat down, trying not to squeal.
"We met Tom at the museum today and he invited us to dinner!" I sat down next to Ian.


*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*Tom's POV^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Emily pulled Ian's hands off her eyes and revealed her face. She was really pretty*. Charlotte said something I didn't hear and Emily sat next to me and smiled.
"So, do you like it here in Australia?" She asked.
"Great! The beaches are amazing!" I replied.
"Cool, do you want to go down to Cottesloe beach tomorrow? It's really nice there." She flipped her hair. Oh my god! She just asked me out!
"Yeah! That'll be nice." I replied, trying not to blush. Too late, I felt the blood running to my cheeks.
"Cool, which hotel are you staying at again? I'll pick you up at ten." Emily blushed back.
"Um, Burswood Crown. I'll pick you up if you want." I offered.
"Nah, it's ok. Don't forget you live in England, you don't have a car here." Emily pointed out.
"But I have a rental." Tom replied.
"Yeah, but you don't want to get sand in it, do you?" Emily winked.
"Touché," I winked back. The waitress came to take our orders.
"What do you guys like? I'm thinking of getting the surf and turf." I asked the rest of the group.
"Hmm, I might get the spicy green curry." Ian replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment