Wednesday 8 February 2012

Chapter 12 FTW!

Ok, I really enjoyed writing this oneO.o


The next day, Ian and I decided to go to the city and do some shopping. We got off the couch, had breakfast and got ready to go.
"Why don't we go to the museum and check out the Harry Potter exhibition?" I suggested.
"Good idea. Can we get some lunch first?" Ian pleaded, putting his hand on his stomach.
"Sure, I'm pretty hungry too. Look, there's a cafe across the road." I pointed and walked up to the zebra crossing. We got a table and looked at the menu. Hmm, BLT or nachos?
"I'll go order, what would you like dollface?" Ian made a funny waitress voice.*
"BLT and a mango frappe please." I answered. He went to order and in two minutes, he sat back down at the table.
"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" Ian took a sip of his milky milkshake.
"I thought we could go to Adventure World. It's not as good as Disneyland, but it's pretty good!" I suggested.
"Good idea, I don't really want to stay at the hotel watching the real housewives all day!" The waitress came to our table with my BLT and Ian's steak sandwich. We thanked her and Ian took a huge bite of his sandwich.
"Don't tell me your in your lunchtime with smosh mode again!" I sighed.
"Om, nom, nom!" Ian took another bite.
"I better get used to this..." I joked, rolling my eyes. Ian looked disappointed.
"Don't you like my lunchtime mode?" Ian pouted. I felt guilty for saying that now. I would never do anything to hurt him.
"Of course I do! Let's go to the museum." I rubbed his arm.
"Cool! Let's get our nerd on!" Ian high fived me. We walked down to the museum and payed for our entry. Luckily, there was a Harry Potter exhibition there! We went straight to where the Harry Potter stuff was and I started freaking out at the first glasses Daniel Radcliffe wore whilst filming Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone* and the first chapter J.K. Rowling wrote of the Harry Potter series. But I almost fainted when I saw Tom Felton just standing there... Turns out he was there for the launch of the exhibit!
"Uh, hi! I love you! You are like, my role model!" I walked up to him and met him, with my camera ready.
"Hi! Pleasure to meet you! I'm Tom." He shook my hand.
"Hi, I'm Charlotte, and this is Ian. He's a pretty good actor too. Nice to meet you!" I almost fell over.
"Yeah, more like a comedian, but my best friend and I make videos on YouTube." Ian shook Tom's hand.
"Oh, yeah! I thought you looked familiar. You guys are really funny!" Tom high fived Ian.
"Thanks! You aren't too bad, yourself!" Ian joked.
"Hey, do you guys want to come out to dinner with Dan, Emma, Rupert and I tonight?" Tom asked. This was an offer no one could ever refuse.
"OMG! Sure! Oh, um... If I have to..." I giggled.
"Haha! You're really funny!" Tom laughed. "You can bring any friends if you want."
"Cool! My friend is a huge fan! I'll see if she's free. Which restaurant?"
"Um, the Roma, I think it's called, we'll meet you there at 6." Tom smiled. I couldn't believe I was going out to dinner with part of the cast of Harry Potter!
"Ok, we'll see you then." Ian waved. We drove the rental car back to the hotel and as soon as we got there, I collapsed on the couch and started watching the wiggles. It was my favorite show when I was in kindergarten. I went to like, three of their 'concerts'. It was about three o'clock so I went to my suitcase to pick out what I would be wearing that night. I heard a knock on the door.
OOH! CLIFFHANGER ALERT!!!

1 comment: