Wednesday 18 January 2012

My Smoshy Life Chapter 2: VidCon

Ok, here's chapter two! I named it because I wanted too. I like ice cream.


I woke up the next morning at eight o'clock. I had a shower, got dressed, and went into the kitchen and made myself some toast and coffee. I had just realized that we had to go to VidCon today. I tiptoed into my room, only to realize that Ian was on his laptop, watching tobuscus.
"Hey! We've got to pack all of our crap for VidCon." I whispered, not knowing if Anthony and Mari were still asleep.
"Oh, yeah! I forgot about that!" He whispered back. I pulled some suitcases out of the closet and packed Ian and I enough clothes and toiletries for three days, sharpies, money, snacks, my flip camera and my sketch pad and pencils.

By the time I was done packing, Mari came into the room.
"Hey! I'm done packing for Anthony and I, so I came to see if you're done." Mari seemed pretty excited.
"I'm all done packing too." I must have seemed excited too.
"Cool! So we can leave as soon as the guys are ready." Mari said.
"Hint Hint!" Mari called out to Anthony.
"I'm excited!" I said, delighted.
"Yeah! I haven't met Shane Dawson or Toby Turner yet, so I'm pretty excited!"

Ian came out of the shower in his smosh shirt and Anthony wore his too.
"Are we all ready?" I called out. I heard everyone call out "Yes!"

It was a long drive to LA, but it was fun listening to the smosh album the whole way there. Charlie's cage was sitting on my lap, and he seemed to enjoy that. All was silent until Ian did his best Charlie impression.
"Hello, can I have some booze?" Everyone started laughing for the rest of the way. Charlie started running on his guinea pig wheel.

Once we got to the hotel, Ian and I unpacked our suitcase and Mari and Anthony did the same in their room. It was 3pm so we all went to get a coffee and pastry at the Starbucks across the road from the hotel. All of a sudden, Shane Dawson and Toby Turner walked in, and said hi!
"Hey guys! I wonder who this is?" Shane turned to me. He had obviously seen that episode of mail time with smosh.
"Um, hi! Nice to meet you!" I shook Shane and Toby's hands.
"Nice to meet you too!" Toby smiled at me. For about an hour we sat there talking with Toby and Shane.

Later, we went into the lobby of the convention centre and bought VidCon t shirts. I sat there with Mari, Ian and Anthony while they signed autographs and surprisingly, some people asked for my autograph too. Strange...
"Hey guys, I'm going to get a drink. Does anyone want something?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'll come with you, I need a bit of a break." Anthony replied. I grabbed my wallet and we started walking towards the food court.
"Charlotte?" Asked Anthony.
"Yeah?" I was worried. "What's wrong?"
"I need to talk to you. Alone." Anthony said.

Hope you liked it! I added a nice little cliffhanger, just to set the mood;)

No comments:

Post a Comment