Tuesday 17 January 2012

RE: My Smoshy Life Chapter 1

Ok... This is kind of embarrassing! Long story short, I mixed up the names in my last post so Ian is supposed to be my boyfriend and Anthony is supposed to be Mari's boyfriend.I really have no idea whatsoever how I messed this up, so here is chapter 1 the way it's supposed to be.


I woke up in a familiar room. Obviously mine. I rolled over and saw Ian lying there, asleep. He looked so adorable when he was asleep. Ian suddenly woke up. "Morning handsome!" I whispered in his ear.
"Good morning, beautiful!" Ian whispered back. I looked at the alarm clock.
"Oh my God! It's 12:30! We'd better get up and dressed!" I squealed quietly.
"Crap! I totally forgot! We have to meet Anthony and Mari in the park in ten minutes!" Ian said, stressing out, he ran to the shower and disappeared for three minutes. I ran in soon after. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth, had a shower and did my makeup. Anyway, I got dressed, and rushed to drink some coffee to get me going. I met Ian out the front of the house that he, Mari, Anthony and I lived in. I used to live in Australia before I moved in next door to Ian when I was seventeen when my family moved to Sacramento. When I turned 20 my parents and brother moved back to Perth and I moved in with Ian and Anthony. What a coincidence that the two dorky teenagers I met would turn out to be my best friend and boyfriend!

We ran as fast as we could to the park, my brown hair flying all over the place. We saw Anthony and Mari on the top of the hill, laughing. "What's so funny?" Ian breathed on Anthony's neck, making him jump.
"Oh, just talking about smoshpit." He replied.

"Hey Charlotte! How's it going?" Mari asked.
"Good! How are you?" I replied.
"Good! Hey, I'm going shopping this afternoon, wanna come?" Asked Mari.
"Sure!" I replied. "I need to buy some things for VidCon anyway."
"We should leave at 2 o'clock to avoid all the traffic."
"Cool!" I said.
"Good, cause Anthony and I need to film another mail time with smosh." Ian mentioned. We spent half an hour at the park and went back home place playing Xbox and watching tv.

At 2 o'clock Mari and I left to go shopping. We bought some sharpie pens for us and Ian and Anthony, outfits for VidCon, bought some
t shirts for the guys and had a coffee. "So, what's up with you and Anthony?" I asked.
"Well, nothing much, but I think he's the one!" Mari squealed.
"That's so cute!" I squealed back.
"Oh my God! It's five o'clock already!" Mari said
"Gosh! We'd better get home quick!" I replied.

We drove home quickly and inside, and walked in on Anthony and Ian still filming. Anthony stopped recording and gave Mari a hug. I went to Ian and sat in his lap.
"So what have you guys been up to while we've been away?" I asked.
"Nothing, just opening the endless piles of mail we've got." Ian replied.
"Hey look what I got!" Ian chuckled. "A notebook about me!" He flicked through it and it opened on a page that said:

Hi Ian, have you got a girlfriend? If so, dump her!

"Well, we'd better film this!" Ian reached for the camera.
"Sorry to break your hearts ladies, but Anthony and I are both taken!" Ian said, pointing the camera at me sitting on his lap.
"Um, Hi! I'm Charlotte, Ian's girlfriend!" I tried to say it nicely.
"And Anthony's mine!" Mari called from the kitchen, with a mouth full of food.

Later that night, I was looking at my tweets in bed. I had watched the new video
'Love Letters In Our Mail?' already.

~Aww! You and @smoshian are perfect for each other!

~@smoshian and you are too cute!

My followers had almost tripled since that video was uploaded this afternoon. Ian had just walked in the room and got in bed.
"Hey! Check out how many followers I have!" I called Ian.
"Oh my gosh! They have like doubled!" Ian said, his jaw dropping.
"They've tripled, stupid!" He always got his numbers wrong.
"Oh!" Ian laughed.
"I'm gonna go to sleep now." I whispered, kissing him lightly on the lips.
"Okay. I will too." Ian replied, pushing my brown hair behind my ear.




Much better, isn't it? Hope you like this, by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment