Thursday 26 January 2012

Smosh Fanfiction Chapter 5: Surprises

Ill just get to it!



"It's a puppy!" Ian wailed. A chestnut brown daschund puppy jumped out of my arms, into Ian's. He started playing with her and I handed him a small bag of treats.
"Thank you so much Charlotte!" Ian laughed while the puppy licked his face.
"What are you going to name her?" I asked.
"I don't know." Ian replied.
"How about we film her and ask the fans to suggest names in the comments?" Anthony joined us with Mari.
"Good idea! We should open the rest of the presents first, though." I replied. We opened all the rest of the presents.
"Here's yours, Charlotte! I hope you like it!" Ian led us to our bedroom. I saw the bed perfectly made and two plane tickets sitting on the end. I rushed over and saw that the destination was Perth, Australia. My home town.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I screamed, kissing Ian. "I was really missing my family."
"I wanted you and I to go to Australia for ten days." Ian explained. "Guess who will be there as well," Ian exclaimed.
"Who?" I asked.
"Your cousin Grace is over from Melbourne!" Ian replied. I was lost for words. I just stood there, crying and hugging Ian.

Ian and I spent an hour or two in the kitchen, cooking Christmas lunch, while Anthony and Mari were cleaning everything and setting up the dining table. It was our first time having Ian and Anthony's families over for Christmas, so everyone was stressing out.

When our guests started showing up, everyone started congratulating Ian and Mari and popping champagne.
"Hey, Ian!" Ian's brother called out.
"Will! Merry Christmas!" He grinned.
"Hi Charlotte!"
"Hey Will!" I smiled. "Sorry, I have to go and make the trifle."
"Ok, just save some custard for me!" Ian called out as I hurried away.

At the end of the day, all four of us sat on the couch. Ian was playing with the dachshund.
"Should we film her today?" I asked.
"Sure!" Anthony replied. I got the camera and set up the tripod. I sat back down and pressed record.
"Hey guys!" I smiled at the camera.
"So for Christmas this year Charlotte bought me an extra special present. A puppy!" Ian scratched his new pet behind the ear.
"We haven't named her yet, so we want to know some suggestions." Amthony added.
"So leave any suggestions for cute female dog names in the comments below!" Mari said cheerfully. We filmed the dog for a couple minutes and Ian went to edit and post it on YouTube and smosh.com. Immediately, we got hundreds of comments, and we had to look through all of them.
"Poppy, Princess, Cat, Bellatrix, Candi, Cherub, Chocolate, Jaffa, Christie, Cherry, Lucy, Emily, Chloe, Grace, Donna, Lady, Ruby, Annabelle, Sophie, Hannah, Caitlyn, Breanna, Tara, Daisy, Fritz, Sasha, Hermione, Bonnie, Evie, Alyssa, Julie, Emma, Abbi, Sydney, Sootie, Vanilla, Velvet, Muffin, Cupcake, Maddie, Aleks, Manderz, Sleepyhead, Smoshi, Lily, Dobby, Rose, Lavender, Rainbow, Zelda.... Bloody hell! This is going to be hard to choose." I exclaimed.
"Well, Candi, Bellatrix, Cherry, Rose, Lavender and Zelda are good!" Ian suggested.
"I reckon Candi would be the best." Mari added.
"Me too!" Anthony agreed.
"Ok Candi it is!" I declared.
"Awesome! So now we have to go to the pet store and buy a collar, food, a bed, treats, water and food bowls, dog shampoo, toys, and all the rest." Ian mentioned.
"Well we'll do that tomorrow." I laughed.

Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment